ONLY 2 MORE REHEARSALS! Great rehearsal Thursday. We’ve still got more progress to make before the concert so stay focused and take good care of yourself! Seriously, if you feel a cold coming on, spray this stuff every 3 hours consistently….it’s amazing! :)PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.
1. Women, go straight to Chapel to rehearse “My Heavenly Father Loves Me” at 7:00 with cellist, Janis Nash.
2. Men: go straight to Primary room at 7:00 pm to rehearse your pieces.
3. This week’s rehearsal is at the New Brighton building – NOT at the crystal building.
4. Party after rehearsal – bring treats
5. Report to Jenny Sass if you were LATE 3 times or if you missed the make-up rehearsal to organize set-up/take-down of concerts.
6. Board Meeting at 6:00 pm in the YW room. Please have assignments completed before meeting and be ready to report.
7. I’d like to ask the octet (who sang LW #11 on Thursday) to sing “LW #9” this Thursday – if all goes well, we will have them sing #9 in the concert (I think the entire choir should sing #11 to end the piece) – anyone have strong feelings against this? It’s okay if you do. If you’re one of the octet members and you prefer NOT to do it, please e-mail me so I can ask someone else in your section.
1. Put music in black folders in concert order BEFORE this Thursday
2. Memorize “Ev’ry Time I Feel the Spirit”
3. Memorize “Liebeslieder Walzer” #11
4. Invite your friends and family to the concerts. We’ve got 231 fans on FB.
NEW Concert Order:
1. Ev’ry Time I Feel the Spirit
2. Jesus Christ the Apple Tree
3. Praise to the Lord
4. My Heavenly Father Loves Me
5. Sing Creations Music On
SOLO – Jeannine Robinett, soprano
6. Come to my Garden
7. The Pasture
8. Johnny Schmoker
9. Liebeslieder Walzer (with solo and octet)
10. Red, Red Rose
11. Loch Lomond
12. Over the Rainbow