Hi everyone! Happy St. Patty’s Day! Hope you’re wearing GREEN! Jon Kirkham said he’s wearing 3 different shades of it…pretty smart, I think!
Sorry this is late. I’ve had family in town and didn’t plan my time very well for updating the blog. I’ll be better, I promise!
Homework Assignment – I WILL be pulling out a quartet again to sing for everyone so be ready!
1. Know “Praise to the Lord” mm. 55-89
2. Memorize the text in the LW #11 mm. 1-7
1. Liebeslieder Walzer, no. 3
2. Johnny Schmoker (Watch this YouTube Video BEFORE rehearsal – come with ideas!) All
1. Sing Creations Music On, mm. 70-end, mm. 34-69, All
2. My Heavenly Father Loves Me
3. Liebeslieder Walzer, no. 4
1. Jesus Christ the Apple Tree, mm. 25-36, all
– underline important words, more expression needed
2. Praise to the Lord, mm. 55-89
3. Ev’ry Time I Feel the Spirit
4. Liebeslieder Walzer, No. 2 (diction, dynamics), No. 11 (diction, less emphasis on 2nd syllable, controlled vibrato for more unified sound)
5. Red Red Rose, MM. 21-END, All (expression)
-underline important words
6. Loch Lomond, mm. 28-end, All (diction, dynamics)
Post comments about certain parts that your section needs to go over at rehearsal.